This is Brian’s advice, he is not a nutritionist so he can’t prescribe you food. You can follow his advice if you like, because he has had great success in getting himself and many other clients very lean and built with muscle at the same time. It’s just plain better for your health too.
- 4-6 whole eggs mixed with different veggies (spinach, onions, mushrooms, mixed peppers)
- Sometimes I do add a little nitrate-free low or no sugar bacon.
- While you are making that you can have two hand full of different raw nuts in a bowl (raw sliced almonds, raw cashews, raw walnuts, raw brazil nuts, unsalted raw pumpkins seeds)
- Maybe have them topped with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, unsweetened coconut flakes (Whole Foods, good healthy fats)
Sometimes you can mix one teaspoon of raw organic honey (not cooked or heated), one teaspoon coconut oil, and cinnamon. Mix it up on a saucer dish and pour it on the nuts. Tastes great! (Pure organic cacao powder could be mixed in too. That is pure chocolate powder from the actual nut with nothing else added, no sugar or milk) (Also Almond Butter can be used)
Green smoothie or Hand made juice: Kale, celery, spinach, carrot, super green powder (Athletic greens or Green Vibrance), coconut oil, green apple or a pear.
Either grilled chicken breast, steak tips, lean ground beef, ground turkey, salmon, talapia etc…… chopped up with onions, mushrooms, mixed peppers, garlic. On top of a bed of asparagus or sweet potato or broccoli or any frozen mix of veggies
Fruit smoothie with a scoop of whey protein. Mix either banana, frozen strawberries, frozen blueberries, real natural cranberries, dates, pineapple (not canned)etc….. with almond milk. No cows milk or sugar or yogurt needed. Sometimes I add an avocado or a tablespoon of coconut oil. You could also add a teaspoon of lemon flavored Fish oil, very good for you. Don’t go overboard with the fruit, 2-3 max. Filling the blender no more than half way.
Steak tips with onions, mixed peppers, mushrooms etc… on top of any mixed vegetable that you find frozen in the store. I also use lean ground beef, when mixed with the peppers and italian seasoning it’s great. Put it on top of sweet potato with real organic butter on them.
Always have a protein shake before and after workout
- Feel free to have moderate amounts of fruits throughout the day, they will be your sweets, your snacks.
- Banana, strawberries, blueberries, apples, watermelon, raspberries, canteloupe, grapefruit, kiwi – they are all great for you.
- You will be eating carbs, the ones you are meant to eat, the ones out of the ground or trees.
- Drink lots of water, go through at least a gallon a day if not more.
Nutrition Bars & Meal Replacements
If you can get hold of food or a shake within 3 hours of your last meal, have a Quest protein bar and a banana or apple. Quest bars are the healthiest protein bars out there. But limit yourself to times that you can’t get hold of any other protein.